Why your business should be here
- Your business listed as an exhibitor with logo and business name here, on the new Business Expo website
- Your business name on all promotional material leading up to the event
- Your business name on site map and information booklet given to attendees of the Business Expo
- Your business profile and logo on phone App and new Business Expo website
- Seminar promotion through media and phone App and on Business Expo website
- Promotion on Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce website
- Sponsorship as an option for high level branding in all marketing mediums
- Single stand Black Frontrunner booth, 3.0 m wide x 1.2m deep (includes black panels, power supply to booth and spotlights). Double booths are also available
- Fascia with your company name is optional
- Assistance in the furnishing and layout of your stand
- Over 1300 business connections on the day from the wider Wellington region, with free entry for visitors
- Business Breakfast at the Business Expo venue
- Business Expo Business After 5 Networking Event for sponsors and exhibitors
- Seminars running throughout the day
- Awards for the three top exhibitors
- Over 600 Radio station adverts heard on all popular radio stations
- Facebook, Blog and LinkedIn promotions
- Newspaper advertising in the Hutt News, The Wellingtonian, Kapi Mana News, Upper Hutt Leader, Dominion Post, Capital Magazine, Regional News, Vibrant Hutt & Stuff
- Direct mail database of over 4000 contacts
- Billboards on Melling Bridge and other prominent locations
- Walking Boards advertising around Wellington and Petone
- 250 Giggle Entertainment TV screens in the Wellington Region
Join other exhibitors and sponsors at the After 5 Networking Event
This is a closed event and a great networking opportunity for those attending.
After a busy day at the Wellington Region Business Expo 2019 what better way to unwind and get to know some of your fellow exhibitors? You will be mixing with an amazing group of businesses who have taken part in this major event.
Relax and have a drink and nibbles and connect with some of the businesses who you may have met ‘on the run’ today. Businesses have a common goal and connections made at this event will benefit everyone.
The three top stand awards will be presented at this social get together which takes place at The Lower Hutt Events Centre from 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm.
For catering purposes, please register for this event below.
Business Expo Awards 2019
Business Expo 2019 Awards will be presented at the Exhibitor Networking event at approximately 6.30 pm
Awards will be given out for the following:
- Most Innovative Stand
- Top Stand Award
- People’s Choice Award (entered also via Expo App)
Sponsors will be the judges for these awards, with input from the Expo App for the People’s Choice Award.
Setting up your stand
You may set up on Monday, 6 May from 1.30 pm until 9 pm. Each stand will be clearly labelled. Displayways will be working Monday morning to have the stands ready for Monday afternoon. For health and safety reasons, please do not come earlier than 1.30 pm.
Expo furniture and signage
The Business Expo 2019 opens at 9.30 am on 7 May and runs until 6 pm that evening. Pack down information to be confirmed.
Car parking and set up
Car parking will be available at no charge on the afternoon of 6 May for you to set up. You will be able to park near the doors to remove your furniture and material. Please promptly move your car to the normal car parking area afterwards, so other exhibitors can drop their goods off near the entry.
Business Breakfast 7 May, 7.30 am-9 am, Location to be confirmed
Business Breakfast with a well known key note speaker (to be confirmed) prior to the opening of the Business Expo.
The Business Breakfast is open to everyone. You must register for this event online.
After 5 Networking Event 7 May 2019, 6.00 pm-7.30 pm
Open to this year's exhibitors and sponsors only. You must register for this event online.
There will be a registration desk in the foyer area.Each visitor will be given a carry bag, kindly provided by Sponsor Fairfax Media, for gathering information.
Visitors will be encouraged at this time, to download the Expo App to their phone.